LED Interior Lighting

Mka306

A2OC Donor
I'm sure this will have been asked before but for the life of me I can't find a thread on it and my eyes are now starting to cross, so does anyone know the correct LED replacement bulbs for the interior, I would imagine eBay is the place to purchase them but I want to make sure I get the correct one's.
Any help please chaps and chapesses, appreciated as always.

I'm sure this will have been asked before but for the life of me I can't find a thread on it and my eyes are now starting to cross, so does anyone know the correct LED replacement bulbs for the interior, I would imagine eBay is the place to purchase them but I want to make sure I get the correct one's.
Pretty sure I read @Jellybean had fitted them as part of his fabulous new headlining project?

Just be careful, I had LEDs in the roof but removed them as they were getting so hot either the plastic would start to melt or the roof lining catch fire. In the end just replaced all the bulbs with new.

Hi, recently bought a set on ebay, see image. I bought blue, but they supply other colours too. Very quick delivery, from Germany!
Use the Ebay Product ID, then search the sellers store. Good luck.
57c9905704db34ce9e4ac7efd599d833.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hypercolor.de are the a2-freun.de recommended ones. Their polarity is correct, and they don't blink when the power is off.
Thanks for this, i've been on the site and found the correct lighting kit, not the cheapest but you get what you pay for i'd say. It's in my bookmarked web pages now so I will be getting some when it's time. Many thanks.

Hi, recently bought a set on ebay, see image. I bought blue, but they supply other colours too. Very quick delivery, from Germany!
Use the Ebay Product ID, then search the sellers store. Good luck.
57c9905704db34ce9e4ac7efd599d833.jpg

product ID doesn't exist on eBay, might be discontinued.

Worth soldering all the joints on rear light fitting, they will almost certainly fail at some point if not already. (Rear doors not activating light)

Have you had any issues with over heating led's ect or were they all good?
Not yet. Have not driven it much since fitting though. Can't say I have ever had problems with overheating led's.

Not yet. Have not driven it much since fitting though. Can't say I have ever had problems with overheating led's.

Nor I but as it was mentioned by another member I just wanted to get your opinion, to be honest at that price it's worth a go either way but if your happy with them thus far then all should be fine. Thanks for the link.

Hypercolor.de are the a2-freun.de recommended ones. Their polarity is correct, and they don't blink when the power is off.
I just bought 2 sets of these and they are very good quality with no flickering so far.

Edit: had these hypercolor.de LED’s-fitted for over a year with no problems whatsoever. Much more reliable than the Chinese ones that are available in eBay.

Last edited:
Back