Lowest milage a2 do we know of any tucked away ??

There was one advertised a few weeks ago (Hereford way I think) with 24k from new backed up by MOT history. Took ages to sell for some reason even at around £2.5k.

Hi, I think we own one of the lowest mileage A2's around. It has just over 16,000 miles on clock, a 1.6FSI, ET53MXL, that wife has had since 2005 when we bought it as an ex Audi demonstrator. Most years has done less than 1,000 miles & mileage is fully supported by previous MOTs.

Hi, I think we own one of the lowest mileage A2's around. It has just over 16,000 miles on clock, a 1.6FSI, ET53MXL, that wife has had since 2005 when we bought it as an ex Audi demonstrator. Most years has done less than 1,000 miles & mileage is fully supported by previous MOTs.
I think you may have the lowest mileage A2 on the A2OC :):eek:

Pictures? Must look like new?

Pictures? Must look like new?
Car is currently covered in usual winter road dirt from driving on our local b/unclassified roads. May take some photos in the spring. When its washed/clean is does look pretty good for a 15 year old car; the interior (colour storm blue trim) is like new with the exception of the soft touch buttons on the climate that have just started to show bits of white where other half's long nails have touched buttons over the years. Even though its very low mileage I have had to fit two replacement NOX sensors & two temperature gauge sensors plus a front road spring that failed in addition to the usual timing belts/routine maintenance items. However, considering we got the car when it was just over a year old for around half its original cost, with 4,000 odd miles on the clock, it has proved to have been a good buy giving us 14 years motoring & we intend to keep it long term as its an ideal 2nd family car that owes us nothing.

I live in Cherry Willingham, Lincoln my car has 17500ish on the clock, 15000 when i bought it.
Looks like Lincoln is the A2 low mileage city in the country .

Ours is a 1.4 petrol SE in Pine Green Pearl with OSS . 2000 built, and registered May 2001 at Poole in Dorset.
Would be good to meet up when the sun shines .

just seen this thread and wanted to add our dolphin grey to the list it has 40555 miles on the clock and i have had it in my garage for 4 yrs sorned unused as we have a silver a2 also which is driven daily now at 104000 and owned for over 6 yrs. the grey car was purchased as a back up incase the silver one give up but no signs of that happening (fingers crossed).

I was half expecting this thread to be a list of cars with well over 100k on them.

Shocking to see a few in the teens .. and not surprising at all that most in the teens have another with over 100k as the daily driver..
Says a lot about how enjoyable and capable the little A2 is.

We have more or less done the same thing we now have the two one will be used to put big miles on while the other will be used in summer but put away in winter ..

great cars the a2 and we got on to them through my brother whos girlfriend purchased an ex demo TDI sport back in 2002 from audi liverpool and they still have it and it now has 220000 miles on the clock and still going strong, my sister and brother-in-law both bought a2s both silver and both in mid 50000 miles, in total 5: A2S in the family and we love them.

Back