lowest mileage?

Welcome to the club. As Dave says, photos of your A2 would be great and also an answer to the question: what took you so long to join us?

Good afternoon and welcome to the forum :)

When the Admin team approved your membership registration we noted the mileage range given as 10-18k and thought, that'll be an annual mileage - many other profiles show that too. But if it's a genuine 14k it will certainly be one of, if not the lowest mileage. @greywolfhound is the man for low-milers, he's had several but I don't think any of them were quite that low.

PS: photos are mandatory, of course :D We always like to see a nice one!

I will

I have it a my work garage at the moment so i will post pics on monday
I took this car in part exchange a few years ago from an lady that had it from new .
She only used it once a week to go shopping and when i bought it it only had covered 4k,

I gave it to my dad but he can no longer drive .
i have serviced it at Audi and it has a full history .

I've just merged the second thread started by the OP into this one to make for easier reading.

Let's await a Monday morning treat then and hope that it is as good as it sounds.

shouldn't that be qualified with "lowest mileage of an A2 on the road"? Isn't there a brand new one somewhere mothballed - I think it was Iain (Bargepower) that had it?
Sadly, I don't think the Unicorn was all it was supposed to be, but I stand to be corrected. And hence my comment on hoping that the car described here is as per description. Mind you, I bet there are barn finds with low miles that are in a right state!!

We need some photos! That might be the lowest one in the whole EU?
14k over 18 years is like 2-3 miles a day. I wonder what the condition of the engine is like, from not being used a lot.

Good afternoon and welcome to the forum :)

When the Admin team approved your membership registration we noted the mileage range given as 10-18k and thought, that'll be an annual mileage - many other profiles show that too. But if it's a genuine 14k it will certainly be one of, if not the lowest mileage. @greywolfhound is the man for low-milers, he's had several but I don't think any of them were quite that low.

PS: photos are mandatory, of course :D We always like to see a nice one!
I had a 10k and 13k petrol at one time I know the latter got written off at 15k …the only low mile one I kept is the diesel 40k which stores away in the winter comes out in the summer..👍
The other two low mile ones i owned at one time I have just checked mot register but no trace so must have gone onto private Reg or written off 😢

Last edited:
Who knows - the OP hasn't been on A2OC since 16th January, so what the purpose of the thread was, perhaps we'll never know.

Back