M6 and M5

Robin_Cox

Silver A2 tdi at Tebay services southbound at 4.30 this morning, and a pale blue metallic one southbound on the M5 around Worcester at 7.30. Didn't see any more between there and Plymouth.

9 to 9 and a half hours door to door - if you start early enough there's no significant traffic. At least I don't have to go to Truro or start the journey north of Inverness! Amazed to see other A2 owners up at the same time.

Silver A2 tdi at Tebay services southbound at 4.30 this morning, and a pale blue metallic one southbound on the M5 around Worcester at 7.30. Didn't see any more between there and Plymouth.

Not impossible you might have seen one on its way to Wales for the social - there were a couple of crystal blues. @Aluminium did you come past Worcester southbound on the M5?

Robin, keep your eyes out for my Pine Green Courtney down in your neck of the woods, gentleman came up to North Wales to collect it yesterday, he lives in St Austell....8hour train journey up to collect it....then driving it home today.....

I'll be doing a trip out to Falmouth and back tomorrow for work reasons - will keep my eyes peeled on the roads Southwest..

Saw a dark coloured A2 on the other side of the dual carriageway approaching St. Austell this afternoon on the way back from Falmouth but I think it was black rather than dark green - at a combined passing speed of around 130mph I didn't have a lot of time to look, mind you. That was the second one (other was silver on the A30) today..

Back