Merlot Tdi

We have a Merlot TDI but not in Altrincham today, unless the wife drove very fast and went shopping a lot further from home than she said ??

We have a Merlot TDI but not in Altrincham today, unless the wife drove very fast and went shopping a lot further from home than she said ??
They do have a habit of 1 driving our beloved cars too fast, and 2 taking them to places we wouldn’t!

They do have a habit of 1 driving our beloved cars too fast, and 2 taking them to places we wouldn’t!
To be fair, mine's pretty good and i can't complain.

She loves her little A2 (that i bought her mainly for me to use but don't tell her) and she even parks it as far away from other cars as possible as she knows how much i despise car park dings and drives very carefully too ?

She loves her little A2 (that i bought her mainly for me to use but don't tell her) and she even parks it as far away from other cars as possible as she knows how much i despise car park dings and drives very carefully too ?

That is unusual - my wife starts loudly pointing out how many spaces we’ve gone past that would be so much closer to the supermarket, she thinks I’m OCD about stuff like this mind.

That is unusual - my wife starts loudly pointing out how many spaces we’ve gone past that would be so much closer to the supermarket, she thinks I’m OCD about stuff like this mind.
Mine knows I'm OCD that's why she's careful ?

Sally is careful in hers but has still managed two marks on her silver a2 courtesy of supermarkets ...?

Back