Mid year evening meal 12th july 2014-----SHORT NOTICE

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Slightly different this year i thought it might be an nice idea and an easier way for new members to meet the regular A2OC socialites. Regulars will be familiar with DUET CUISINE at Fort Dunlop in Birmingham http://www.duetcuisine.co.uk

They offer indian and italian cuisine --- i know it sounds like a miss match but trust me its very nice food. They are located on the Fort Dunlop estate with plenty of secure free parking. The restaurant is located in the big building with a few other retail outlets--we usually find plenty to talk about in the car park. The table is booked for 20.00 but i guess arrive from 19.30 and have a chin wag.
So please if your new to our socials this is a "great ice breaker" a month before our biggest show AITP.
Please click "attending"in the calendar found here-----
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=77&day=2014-7-12&c=1
to say your attending and also post in this thread how many of you i.e partner/significant other.

Sorry its short notice but one of our members has a "serving partner" and is back for one weekend and wants to meet A2oc members.
Many thanks mike

Thanks Chrissie ---- sorry to rush people but i need names and numbers by 9th july to confirm the table booking. Any questions just ask cheers mike

Hi sumo i have added myself and maddy will be with me. Nice food and a good choice.

:( disappointed to be 1000's of miles away and having to miss this one, as I not only enjoy the A2OC meals out but also really like eating at Duet. Have fun all

I'd have come along, unfortunately, I'm already booked up that weekend for a birthday party. I hope to be coming along to AITP though.

Chris

excellent Chris---have you got an advanced ticket ordered yet? Be great to see you and your A2-dont forget to add your name by clicking the calendar link please so i can keep the organisers informed of our numbers. cheers mike

Would have loved to be there but we have a family meal over in Walsall at virtually the same time. Maybe next year.

excellent Chris---have you got an advanced ticket ordered yet? Be great to see you and your A2-dont forget to add your name by clicking the calendar link please so i can keep the organisers informed of our numbers. cheers mike

Yes I have a ticket bought, but not arrived yet.

Can i tempt anyone else to join us for a nice meal----im aware that its not local to many members(its hardly local for me from essex). Its a great time to put faces to names and break the ice if your new to the club or new to the socials. cheers mike

Last edited:
Me and my mate will be down in that neck of the woods, so we might come along dont want to commit yet but will let your know nearer the time if thats ok?

Cheers

Nige

I need to know numbers so i can get the tables reserved --- so if you can let me know as soon as you know please. cheers mike it would be good to see you.

Back