Missed out today.

A2wannabe

Which one of you bought the blue 1.4 SE in Yorkshire today? It looked like a great car, post it up so I can see what a bargain I missed. Grrrr.

Which one of you bought the blue 1.4 SE in Yorkshire today? It looked like a great car, post it up so I can see what a bargain I missed. Grrrr.

If you mean the Yarm one, I wasn't the only one from this forum that rang up, prepared to buy it blind and have it delivered. But the guy had already taken a deposit from a local bloke who wanted a runaround for his wife ... lucky lady, I hope she truly appreciates what she's driving! He'd had 15 calls by 11.30 when I rang, but he still took the time to chat a bit about it. All credit to him, he sounded a totally honest seller, he said he'd honour the deal with his buyer even though he now realised he could have sold it for more.

I wasn't the only one from this forum that rang up, prepared to buy it blind and have it delivered. But the guy had already taken a deposit from a local bloke who wanted a runaround for his wife ... lucky lady, I hope she truly appreciates what she's driving! He'd had 15 calls by 11.30 when I rang, but he still took the time to chat a bit about it. All credit to him, he sounded a totally honest seller, he said he'd honour the deal with his buyer even though he now realised he could have sold it for more.

Back