Moved from prospective to actual A2 Owner

GordonS

As some of you will have gathered I have bought Skylight's A2 that he advertised on here. Skylight really pampered ther car and I was a little concerned that it got wet during the test drive yesterday.. it was that clean and sparkling.
Deal done and a couple of spare wheels in the boot I really enjoyed my drive home in it. Other than the test drive, I hadn't driven an A2 before and I was amazed at the torque curve the car has... driving on the A14 towards home in 5th at 40 mph, just pushed the throttle and woosh it was off.. far more responsive that I thought it would be. Excellent refinement too, with very little wind noise.. Ride not as bad as I thought for a sports model. It looks nice on the drive too!
I'm going to call the car VEM rather than it.. far better..
Its not going to be used much this week and next Monday its booked in with a really good auto electrian (who knows A2s) to swap the Concert radio for a Kenwood unit, I need bluetooth for phone and thought I'd go DAB at the same time.. Concert will go back in if I sell later on..
Will keep you posted on how we get on and there are bound to be a few issues that I'll be seeking help on.

A2OC window stickers ordered.

VEMpic1.jpg

A stunning looking A2 in a great colour. Happy motoring and hope you make a social this year.

Cheers,

Darren

Back