Mudflaps

Anybody fitted the audi logo mudflaps to their A2?

Cost bout £7.50 a pair on eBay, just wondered about quality and ease of fitting.

Pictures fitted would be good

sinlessUK

Last edited:
Original Audi A2 front mudflaps have been discontinued. Rear ones were still available last year at a local Audi dealer, at least, in Germany.

Ian210

A2OC Donor
Original Mud Flaps

Anybody fitted the audi logo mudflaps to their A2?

Cost bout £7.50 a pair on eBay, just wondered about quality and ease of fitting.

Pictures fitted would be good
Hi Daren.
I have a set of 4 original mudflaps which I have recently removed from my own car.
If you are interested, I am open to offers.
They are a perfect fit to the profile of the wings.
I have all the clips, but you might need some new screws to fit as they use the existing ones
under the wings which may be quite rusty. I am replacing with stainless as I go through my car.
Ian210

andynics1

A2OC Donor
Hi Daren.
I have a set of 4 original mudflaps which I have recently removed from my own car.
If you are interested, I am open to offers.
They are a perfect fit to the profile of the wings.
I have all the clips, but you might need some new screws to fit as they use the existing ones
under the wings which may be quite rusty. I am replacing with stainless as I go through my car.
Ian210
I'm interested - pm or message me please on 07977170544

Mr Angry

A2OC Donor
hi,

should andy not want the mud flaps can i join the queue. i have to say though that jeff & me have a thread in the wanted section for mud flaps :( he is looking for a set and im only after the drivers front side :)

if anyone should know or see someone selling one...then give me a shout!

thanks

cammy

Stuebydoo

A2OC Donor
There was a full set of used ones on ebay earlier today for £27.50. They got snapped up pretty quickly as expected.