My A2 1.4 Sport

Congrats :) it looks good :) these wheels are very light which is good for fuel economy :) and nice sport interior!

Sir has made a very discerning choice of wheel and tyre size, I must say.......:cool:

I agree - the pepperpots do suit the car and the tyre size makes a noticeable difference to ride quality and suspension abuse.

And may I congratulate you on its shiny-ness. You have almost motivated me to go out and give mine a scrape. Not quite, but almost.

Hi your car looks fabulous. I hope you have been looking at joining us for a social ? The next one is a great day out at castle Combe -Audi driver international. Full details are in the socials section of the forum. Cheers Mike and Yvonne

Great photos of a luvly car - its amazing how our A2,s look like new with a good wash and a polish !

Ta
Dave
:)

Great photos of a luvly car - its amazing how our A2,s look like new with a good wash and a polish !

Ta
Dave
:)

When I bought it, I gave it quick "going over" with a machine polisher :cool:

Hi your car looks fabulous. I hope you have been looking at joining us for a social ? The next one is a great day out at castle Combe -Audi driver international. Full details are in the socials section of the forum. Cheers Mike and Yvonne

I'm not quite sure if I can make it. I work every other weekend, so there's a 50/50 chance ;)

Sir has made a very discerning choice of wheel and tyre size, I must say.......:cool:

I agree - the pepperpots do suit the car and the tyre size makes a noticeable difference to ride quality and suspension abuse.

And may I congratulate you on its shiny-ness. You have almost motivated me to go out and give mine a scrape. Not quite, but almost.

Thanks. I chose the Pepperpots because they are forged. Which translates as very light and very strong. It's an added bonus that they really suit the A2.

That looks great !!

Well done !!

Will we be seeing it at ADI next month?

Steve B

I'm not sure if I'll be working. I should know where Castle Coombe is. I watch British Super Bikes, but right now, I can't remember.

Congrats :) it looks good :) these wheels are very light which is good for fuel economy :) and nice sport interior!

Thanks SauMart.

I've got a Numatic wet and dry vac and George is his name. I use neat multi purpose cleaner and a soft used toothbrush for the bad bits, then use it diluted in warm water with George. Takes a day in summer to dry out, 3 or 4 days in winter. But, always brings the seats up a treat.

George is a very good unique name unlike Henry, which appears to be very common name for vacuum cleaners ! :)

Sorry to drag an old thread up but those pepperpots look fantastic! Got a set in the loft I might dig out for mine... Any issues with clearance?

Sorry to drag an old thread up but those pepperpots look fantastic! Got a set in the loft I might dig out for mine... Any issues with clearance?
Great choice of wheels for the A2, light and easy to clean, run mine with 195/55's and 185/60's no rubbing issues whatsoever, other tyre sizes available, see the definitive wheel and tyres thread.

Another north east member ;-)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Back