My Holy Grail Fsi Has A new Owner!!

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
Well as the title suggests it doesn't leave much else to say really!
After serious serious consideration I have given in and although I have loved and cherished the car to bits it really doesn't get the use it deserves.
It's always been my dream to own a TT and this is another reason for the desicion, this I have now purchased today!
Just ironically this has happened on the same day as selling the fsi, totally unplanned but a good result all round for all concerned!
My storm will now get the main attention in the A2 camp and will get used more than it ever was before, I can honestly say both TDI and FSI are incredible cars in there own little ways but I have always loved the bright and vibrant colours, so, although the fsi was in the elegant Cobalt Blue and Platinum combo the Black and Yellow is equally as good imo!
You'll be pleased to know it has been sold to a former A2 owner so we will be seeing plenty of the car again with luck!
Here's a few of the last pics ironically one with a sign sticking out of the OSS
Cheers Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 374
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Nice one Jeff! Glad to see this fine example go to another A2 enthusiast.

Ive seen this FSI up close and its a Gem!!!

How about some pics of your yellow Storm and the new TT?

Nice one Jeff! Glad to see this fine example go to another A2 enthusiast.

Ive seen this FSI up close and its a Gem!!!

Haha sorry Paul, the storm is at A2 cars having some goodies added so will do once it's home, thanks for the kind words, the fsi is a gem, I didn't get the TT home till dark tonight but I hasten to add it's a bold colour so shows up at night quite well,
I'll post some pics at the weekend weather permitting!
Cheers Jeff

I hope the new Fsi owner looks after it as well as you did Jeff - you know that if it pops up on the forum i will still always think of it as your car !. :)

Looking good Jeff - i like the colour, wheels and interior - looks to have been well looked after. :)

Wow!

You now have a matching pair of yellow Audi's!

I love that colour! Are they both the same paint code?

I miss my old TT, i see you have Bose as well!

NEW BEAST OLD BEAUTY!

Here you go Paul a few pics before the rain starts!
Doesn't need hoovering yet haha!![/QUOTE]

I notice there is a dolphin grey parked in the background - are your neighbours A2 fanatics like what we are ?. :)

Really like the new TT Jeff, and now I`m acclimatised to seeing A2`s I think I night prefer it.

It wears the colour perfectly. just flicked through ebay for a look and they`re all, black, blue silver and greys,... not as appealing.

The A2 for me wins on versatility; carrying people and stuff. but I will be keeping an eye out now I`ve seen yours.

Your a bad influence,.. John.

I believe that the A2 and its owner will be around plenty and also be an active part of the forum and the social scene. The new owner, I am told, suffers from A2 OCD, a rare and untreatable disease that results in the poor individual lavishing untold attention on said car. It takes the form of the owner being told hour after hour (by that little voice in their head) wash the car, polish it, hoover it, check a2oc, look on-line for more parts and accessories, check a2oc, fettle and tinker some more, check a2oc, check a2oc, take inspiration from what others have done, check a2oc and on it goes. Some owners have had this disease for many years; it is a life-long condition and to-date there is no known cure.... :D

There is also no doubting this car will always carry a part of Jeff's creativity and ownership; the bulk of the transformation has been led by him. He will always have a slice and piece of history with the car. This said, as many 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc owners will testify, the car is theirs the minute they take custody of the keys. Adding a simple badge or spending hours detailing, adds their name to the cars history book too.

I hope the new Fsi owner looks after it as well as you did Jeff - you know that if it pops up on the forum i will still always think of it as your car !. :)

Back