Myp gearbox

Cenick

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if this would be worth buying, not even sure as to what part is broken/missing (work on my phone!)

Let hope no one else is after one

Sent from the future

Can anyone tell me if this would be worth buying, not even sure as to what part is broken/missing (work on my phone!)

Sent from the future
I spotted it earlier but don’t need one now. I know @2work had one fitted by @chumsofmanutd so they may be able to help.

Hello Steve,

I personally wouldn’t know anything about transplanting this into your A2 Sir.

Hopefully someone like Rob @chumsofmanutd can help out as he, along with Marcus fitted my MYP Gearbox.

I do know something is removed for the installation to our A2s but done know if it involves this actually broken bracket.

If the damaged bracket isn’t needed then this, with the best offer option could be steal of a price. If Rob doesn’t respond quickly, just try ringing WOM Automotive. I’m sure you’ll be able to get them to answer your question.

Good luck with this as I think the MYP is awesome in my remapped AMF.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hello Steve,

I personally wouldn’t know anything about transplanting this into your A2 Sir.

Hopefully someone like Rob @chumsofmanutd can help out as he, along with Marcus fitted my MYP Gearbox.

I do know something is removed for the installation to our A2s but done know if it involves this actually broken bracket.

If the damaged bracket isn’t needed then this, with the best offer option could be steal of a price. If Rob doesn’t respond quickly, just try ringing WOM Automotive. I’m sure you’ll be able to get them to answer your question.

Good luck with this as I think the MYP is awesome in my remapped AMF.

Kind regards,

Tom
Beat me too it!!!

Steve,

As @Menno has already fitted one of these recently, I’d say that’s more than enough of a go ahead to put in a cheeky offer.

Good luck.

Kind regards,

Tom

Sent from the future
If it is just the folded metal bracket that holds the cable ends that has been broken off the MYP, then that is coming off anyway to fit the one from your existing A2 along with a couple of wee L- or Z-shaped brackets to cope with the bolt holes for two of the three fitting points being an inch or two away from the equivalent position in the A2 gearbox. If there's no other damage to the casing that is one of the better-priced MYPs seen recently, although I still paid nearly £100 less for my PTW (made an offer).

Thanks for your guidance guys, I’ve put in a cheeky offer let’s see if it pans out.

Sent from the future

Anything under £250 Delivered is an absolute steal imo
Evening Erling,

Totally agree. That is what I paid for my MYP but I collected it due to it being not too far from work and I was impatient!

It’s a great upgrade and I hope Steve secures it for a complete bargain.

@Cenick do keep us updated.

Kind regards,

Tom

One of us??? Great buy whoever it was

Attachments

• 580919B3-44B2-4680-A356-64247EA1C64A.png
    580919B3-44B2-4680-A356-64247EA1C64A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
I have just re clicked your original link in your first post and this is what appeared this time.
Screenshot_20210727-203516_Samsung Internet.jpg

But only 10 mins ago when clicking your link it showed the gearbox for sale, must be a glitch on ebay.

Yep that was me, not the bargain I would of liked they dismissed £199 and £225 bids however £275 is still a bargain I guess

Just need to arrange fitting now, @chumsofmanutd can we discuss this and perhaps some other works?

1c67e756704600e311de0ab7625512ee.jpg

Sent from the future
Evening Steve,

Good steal Sir, nice one, welcome to the MYP Club. Really happy worked out the way you wanted.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back