New club shop manager

zipnjeff

A2OC Donor
Hi all.. As some of you are aware I (zippy) recently volunteered to help manage the club shop and am honoured to announce I got the job...mr. B ( birchall) has been looking after club merchandise up to now but I will now be looking after that side of our club from now on. Its my way of putting something back into the club which has us in more ways than one.
Vonnie has kindly found a contact for the club who can supply club logo clotheswear at a quite reasonable price... Myself and others today have seen the quality of these tops.. Thank you for modelling Vonnie... And we're all in agreement that they are certainly not lacking for the price.. Vonnie has had good contact with the site that can supply these items and so we more than confident to go a head and introduce these to members.. A link to the club shop will be posted shortly.. One thing I'd like to mention is these items if a few are ordering at the same time can mean cheaper p+P so depending on interest over the next coming weeks perhaps we could put a club order in and save.. Can be purchased individually if waiting is an issue..

I'm looking at a few other ideas for club items and again dependant on interest we may be able to bring you a much wider selection of club merchandise...

Again thanks to the team for trusting and appointing me so should members need anything just let me know.. I will bring items to meets to buy there or can always post to you..

See you all soon
Zip

The Polo shirt quality looks great Zippy and Vonnies help in ordering one today was very much appreciated !. :)

Glad you approve.. All thanks to Vonnie for this find.. Will certainly be ordering mine.. Also these can be ordered to include members user names on them too so can put names to faces.. If you wish

Back