New member.

blueboy

Hi everyone, I am Norman and a new member of this great club. I have been an Audi fan for a very long time.My current Audi A2 is a 1.4 se petrol merlot pearl in colour. I have a problem with the DIS showing open door even though door is closed(rear nsd) . The car can be locked with cent/locking but I have to isolate int.lights.I suspect the micro switch but might be CCU, any thoughts or help, would be great.I live in Bury Lancs.

Merlot Pearl eh? A rare colour and the one that preceded that of my car in the range - Cherry / piedmont red pearl - before Audi mildly face lifted the A2. Got any pictures?

As above, pinging @timmus

Hi, if Timmus (Tom) is available to repair my car , that would be great. I can see from this forum that he is a very busy man . Please contact me if you can help. Many thanks for the heads up.

Hi, if Timmus (Tom) is available to repair my car , that would be great. I can see from this forum that he is a very busy man . Please contact me if you can help. Many thanks for the heads up.
Welcome to the club. Best to contact @timmus by clicking on his @ name (in red) and then clicking on "Start conversation" to the right of his photo. Give him info on the model, engine and year of manufacture. He will then get an email notification.

Welcome fellow merlot red pearl owner. Try lubricating the lock mechanism. My local garage sprayed white grease into my door locks, this solidified and played havoc with the micro switches in the door locks.
Worth a try!
DSC_0102.JPG

Back