Oh dear look what I did today. Has anyone got a silver door??

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales

A sneeky pillar jumped out on me today, has anyone got an immaculate door skin in silver available?

I can't help with the door sadly Steve, but just to say I'm very sorry to see this damage to your pride and joy.

Hopefully a new door and a minor smart repair to the Votex skirt will see it as right as rain.

Yes it definately looks worse than it is. The votex isn't damaged just scuffed so will be easily repaired. Just hope I can get a good colour match on the door.

That would be a R/O if an insurance company was involved, it is about time they fokers at Westminster stopped taking brown envelopes from I C lobbytossers to help them manipulate insurance premiums market, enough said. Is Burchill the only person doon in that neck of the Woods who is not corrupt?

It makes a change you asking us for parts Steve. In all seriousness I,m sorry to see this and hope someone can find you a mint door.

I should have one in silver not sure of the exact silver (2000 car)

Thanks Steve. Do you know the colour code of the car it came from? As far as I'm aware there is only one silver used in that shade. Would you be willing to post? I could help with arranging the courier if you are prepared to pack! I only need the bare shell of the bottom half of the door if it makes it easier for you?

Thanks Steve. Do you know the colour code of the car it came from? As far as I'm aware there is only one silver used in that shade. Would you be willing to post? I could help with arranging the courier if you are prepared to pack! I only need the bare shell of the bottom half of the door if it makes it easier for you?

Not a problem to pack it, i'll see the car again Thursday / Friday i'll take a picture and see if i can find the code

If steveb can't help Steve, there are a few on eBay. The link below is an example from A8 Parts. I have bought from them before - service and item as described. If you email them they will send you hi-res images of the actual item.

An option mate if all else fails; any minor blemishes can always be smart repaired when you get the skirt sorted.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A2-R...del:A2&hash=item2c9ca1c484:g:eTYAAOSw9N1VhCnE

Thanks Darren but I'll only buy from a member or wait until I get a breaker in the colour myself. Unfortunately I don't trust ebay breakers and believe I'll get a more honest appraisal from a club member.

Thanks Darren but I'll only buy from a member or wait until I get a breaker in the colour myself. Unfortunately I don't trust ebay breakers and believe I'll get a more honest appraisal from a club member.

i've also had a number parts from A8 parts and always exactly as described and well packaged so I wouldn't discount them Steve if they have what you need

i've also had a number parts from A8 parts and always exactly as described and well packaged so I wouldn't discount them Steve if they have what you need

Thanks for the recomendation Yvonne, I think Prestige have a good reputation and I'll certainly get in touch with them should the forum not come to the rescue :)

Sorry to see the damage Steve, also very sorry I can't help you with this, have doors but not Silver

Sarge

Decided to go with Prestige in the end. Hoping the door skin turns up in good condition they were very helpful.

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but experiencing how difficult it has been to find a good replacement door I can see why the service I offer is appreciated by many members.

Decided to go with Prestige in the end. Hoping the door skin turns up in good condition they were very helpful.

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but experiencing how difficult it has been to find a good replacement door I can see why the service I offer is appreciated by many members.

Don't forget to save your A2OC club badge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I know this was a while back but need to change both driver side doors - when you say ‘changed the skin’ are there any guides on here to help do this job?

I have a complete drivers side door in good condition, its in the market if you have a look.
but you seem a long way away though.

Back