Oh dear me

WayneoA2

What's happened to diddy man ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-184138_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-184138_Gallery.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 156
Oh no! Hopefully not anything too serious? I take it you got it moved 'on the house' though :)
no shes all good mate ..... had a mad day at work and they needed my truck back at the other depot but diddy man was parked at the other base so stop off on the way through and pick her up then drive through and then drive home .. but yes perks of the job ... and driving lost of new flash and smashed cars ... . i have combined 2 passions which is cars and driving so its like a busmans holiday every day for me ???

no shes all good mate ..... had a mad day at work and they needed my truck back at the other depot but diddy man was parked at the other base so stop off on the way through and pick her up then drive through and then drive home .. but yes perks of the job ... and driving lost of new flash and smashed cars ... . i have combined 2 passions which is cars and driving so its like a busmans holiday every day for me ???
I used to be a recovery driver, enjoyed the flash motors but not the near death experience on the A30 into Cornwall recovering a broken down jaguar xf auto with no keys on the non existent hard shoulder, artic nearly killed me whilst I was fitting sliders to drag the car onto the bed. It was a job with many interesting aspects to it but not enough pay for the risk to my life, well for me anyway.
Just glad your A2 is A ok?

I used to be a recovery driver, enjoyed the flash motors but not the near death experience on the A30 into Cornwall recovering a broken down jaguar xf auto with no keys on the non existent hard shoulder, artic nearly killed me whilst I was fitting sliders to drag the car onto the bed. It was a job with many interesting aspects to it but not enough pay for the risk to my life, well for me anyway.
Just glad your A2 is A ok?
oh mate totally agree its a very very dangerous job..... i do many motorway recoveries since im class 2 driver and when you have to lye under neath a vehicle on the hard shoulder and connect up the brothers straps and see traffic flashing by you at 70 mph plus to drag it up the bed and then secure it really does make you aware of the dangers involved in the job ... ...

Back