OSS roof Blind

Ami

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Hello:
Could anyone with a OSS roof tell me if the net/Blind ( picture ) is all I need as its missing from my OSS, I think I prefer to have it, theres one on ebay, unless some one has a spare & would like to sell.
Is there just one of them in the car normally or should there be a second smaller one.
Thanks,
Ami

s-l1600.jpg

The image shows the front one that retracts. There is also a fixed portion behind this. If your roof is pure glass, it would suggest the second net panel has also been removed.

Reactions: Ami
The image shows the front one that retracts. There is also a fixed portion behind this. If your roof is pure glass, it would suggest the second net panel has also been removed.
Thanks for clarifying this, you are spot on, my roof is completely glass, so buying this panel will not fill the hole, I would still be looking for the shorter fixed panel.
Thanks again

You're very welcome. To be clear, to fill the void you will need the above panel and the additional one which is shown in post 6 of this thread.

The bad news, even if you can source one, it is a headliner removal job to retrofit it back in place.

• Sad
The Roof only half opens so eventually will be knocking on @Kleynie door or possibly paul @depronman or both these Lovely guys, it opens half way then a noise as the motor is running but no movement.
Thanks guys

You're very welcome. To be clear, to fill the void you will need the above panel and the additional one which is shown in post 6 of this thread.

The bad news, even if you can source one, it is a headliner removal job to retrofit it back in place.
I’ve never removed the headliner to replace the two halves of the blind. You can slide the frame in through the open OSS.

Perhaps I misread the thread I linked to. If you can advise the OP on a less intrusive approach then all well and good I'd say.

I’ve never removed the headliner to replace the two halves of the blind. You can slide the frame in through the open OSS.

Back