Passenger Door Leak

froggy

Opened the passenger door today and was greeted with a large quantity of water splashing out onto the road. Interior bone dry, lower door card soaked. Looks like part of a wiring loom has dropped through the lower seal.

Do I just need to remove the door card and replace the seal, can a worn seal cause so much water to sit on the sill?

possibly window to door seal allowing the ingress of water or a gap between seal and mirror housing or even the door seal itself when driving can you detect wind noise from the door

possibly window to door seal allowing the ingress of water or a gap between seal and mirror housing or even the door seal itself when driving can you detect wind noise from the door
It’s OTR at the minute so unable to check for that, from memory no problem at all with road noise. It’s been stood for a few weeks now but prior to that no issue at all so its very recent. Outer seals all seem good, I'm off work next week so will strip the door card weather permitting and post some pictures to hopefully help with diagnosis. I wonder if i can pour some water over the door and then open it to attempt to find the source of the leak ?

Back