Plug in Audi A2 1,2 tdi in this months Audi Driver !

Apparently 3 page spread on my m/c

Best

Lukas

Nice positive article, but it must be dating back to over ten years ago, because it mentions that the 1.2 tdi is available only on continental Europe and not in the UK.

They have not been produced for 10 years almost and so that must be a really old article? (around 2003 I think)

Great find though

Steve B

Bit confusing. Lukas reference to Audi Driver via google takes one to the June edition http://www.autometrix.co.uk/audi/currentissue.html which has an article "Firsthand report Roy Craig talks about his A2 1.6 FSI"

The link on that page to purchase the mag takes one to the July edition http://www.pocketmags.com/viewmagazine.aspx?titleid=1569&title=Audi+Driver#548078cbba052 which has an article "Vorsprung durch technik? Reducing emissions, with a warm-up device (A2 TDI)"

I think Lukas is referring to the July article but I may be wrong.

PS I suspect as some point soonish the first link (current edition) will be updated to the July edition. In which case these comments will be out of date!

Last edited:
I just clicked on the link and it took me t the correct article (the one about the economy of the 1.2 with an opening paragraoph of
THE A2 HAS ALWAYS been a super-efficient vehicle, yet Audi has managed to push the green potential of the model even further with a 1.2 TDI model. The A2 1.2 TDI is proving to be a phenomenally green machine, with environmental impact statistics on par with the highly-rated Honda Insight hybrid.

But whatever month it is the year looks to be 2003 !!

Steve B

Hi Steve

Looking at Lukas' posting again he didn't give a link to the Audi Driver but just mentioned it. I used google to find it (I've now corrected my post to say that).

The link Lukas gave is I believe part of his signature and takes you to a c10 year old article in Green Consumer Guide that he was interviewed for: "Thanks to Lukas Willcocks for contributing to this article."

Hi Steve

Looking at Lukas' posting again he didn't give a link to the Audi Driver but just mentioned it. I used google to find it (I've now corrected my post to say that).

The link Lukas gave is I believe part of his signature and takes you to a c10 year old article in Green Consumer Guide that he was interviewed for: "Thanks to Lukas Willcocks for contributing to this article."

That explains it,

Thanks
Steve B

Sorry for the confusion folks!

Yes Green Consumer guide link is from my A2OC sig.

Latest article is about plugging in diesels in latest print version of Audi Driver (July 2015, page 54 onwards).

Cheers

Back