Possible meet ?

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
Their's a cafe in Finedon Northants called Kens Dinner , it's an American themed cafe and driving pass it today it had a sign outside with saying VW meet . Was wondering if anyone would fancy a meet their ? Sounds like their quite experienced when it comes to club meets . Enough parking for loads of A2s and American food that tastes out of this world . Even has a limousine inside the cafe and you can actually eat inside it lol.

Just an idea .

Let me know and I could enquire about it .

Hi Paul. I'd PM sumo and riverlad with your idea. I know they welcome any input on possible venues and theres a fair bit of research goes into the socials so recommendations are always good.

What socials?
Apart from ADI and Audi's in the Park, are there any other socials???

J

I'm not sure if you're joking here Jason? Mike and David probably organise half a dozen socials every year. The last was Leeds Castle in Kent, and the next is the curry night in November. The last one I attended was to the Museum of Flight at RAF Cosford followed by a curry this time last year if memory serves on the timing ( my memory doesn't serve to well!) and it was excellent.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul (REDBULL_A2) i will look into it---just out of interest are there any other members interested in the cafe meet in Northants?

Re hooley-yes this year has been sparse of socials but I'm sure you posted "I'm not allowed to go to socials?" I will say that to get a nice number of owners together is not easy due to the membership being spread all over the UK and some members refuse to drive more than about half an hour, add to that the fact we all live busy lives and time constraints limit "free time". I welcome all ideas and if you have ideas please pm me the details.
The ace cafe in London also has very popular club nights so maybe if a few of you want to consider this also get in touch.
cheers mike

It was tongue in cheek
Very much a feeder line for you to advertise the socials.

I am heavily suffering from jet-lag, so might not be as verbose as normal.

I can't make weekends but can most weekday nights.

I thought a Milton Keynes meet would be great. There's quite a few people that could get to MK and I've been to many a TT meet at the Windmill pub (great parking and easy access)

J

Last edited:
Back