Problem uploading picture files

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
Hi,

Please can someone have a look at the problem with the normal "select files" option when trying to add pictures to a post?

Myself (and others I believe) are having problems.

When you click on the icon to open the select files option, clicking on "select files" does nothing.

It seems to have been like this for a couple of weeks at least but I thought it was just my PC.

The "basic uploader" option works ok but is a slower option.

Steve B

A bolt on related to a popular browser had to be removed due to a known security problem.

I used the basic version today as I uploaded from my phone and it worked fine. I don't use tapatalk as I've got a galaxy note so the full version of the site is fine for my purposes. (That and the fact I'm a self confessed technophobe!)

Last edited:
I always use " Photobucket " for uploading pictures , a good way of storing your pics and when you have uploaded your pics to it , all you have to do is copy and paste the pictures link and Bobs your uncle the full size picture appears on your post .

A bolt on related to a popular browser had to be removed due to a known security problem. A fix is pending then it should all be back to normal.

I used the basic version today as I uploaded from my phone and it worked fine. I don't use tapatalk as I've got a galaxy note so the full version of the site is fine for my purposes. (That and the fact I'm a self confessed technophobe!)

It must be me, but I just can't get on with tapatalk. I don't like it, perhaps it is just because I am used to the "normal view" on the iPhone

Steve B

Back