Rear seats.

V666col

Hi. Can anyone tell me how much rear 3 sweats are roughly worth. I may be selling as I’ve been told they won’t fit in mine as it’s a two seater. Very clean in grey. Also have carpets and front two although drivers not as good. Thanks

Might be worth adding some photos as there are a few different types of ‘grey’ seat available.

This is it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 147
As you've found out, 5-seater and 4-seater rear seats are not interchangeable (the actual floors of the cars are different, with different reinforcements, and being extremely structural cannot be safely modified).

If they're cloth and standard seats, then the answer is sadly not very much at all, and even less if the middle belt is a lap-belt only. These are the ones that everyone else is trying to upgrade from. There may be an off-chance of someone with a 5-seater in the same or compatible colour wanting them to replace stained/torn seats in their own car at nominal money. But 5-seaters are only about 10% of the A2 population, so unfortunately it's not much of a hope.

If they're Sport seats (diagonal line pattern fabric and/or the fronts have deep bolsters and electric lumbar switches) then the entire set might fetch £100 in very good condition, but before now I've seen a worn set in need of cleaning hang about even at £40.

Edit: Just seen your photo - those are standard seats with the lap-belt in what looks like Swing grey (from an early car, pre-2002). You could offer them free for collection in the Market but to be brutally honest, you'll probably have to take them to the tip to get the space back - sorry :(

Can you return them if you bought them recently? If not why not get a couple of brackets and some legs made for them and turn them into house furniture. Even then if you do not like them as furniture they will be worth more to sell on.

Last edited:
Cheers mate. I’m going to put all the carpets and front seats together and try to sell as a job lot.

Wot happened on ebay??? I do recall the 40 pound rear seats. Not sure if this price was ever achieved.

Back