Rear spring identification 1.4 SE

VAG fool

Car has shed its spring pigtails, colour codes are orange/orange/green/white which x-ref to 8Z0511115S but...

I cant find any or an equivalent part thus far and the exclusion "not for cars with panoramic sunroof" keeps cropping up!
I guess that with such a light car, the roof weight affects the handling so the springs need to be correct.
Any pointers gratefully received.
TIA

Car has shed its spring pigtails, colour codes are orange/orange/green/white which x-ref to 8Z0511115S but...

I cant find any or an equivalent part thus far and the exclusion "not for cars with panoramic sunroof" keeps cropping up!
I guess that with such a light car, the roof weight affects the handling so the springs need to be correct.
Any pointers gratefully received.
TIA
Morning,
it really depends on what set up you’re after, are you wanting lowered (Sport) or a standard (SE) height springs?

If you want to go for the standard height you could simply give Tom @CreweAudi a call or PM. Give him you registration plate number or VIN and he should be able to supply the correct springs.

Failing that, I’m sure other members will be along shortly to let you know what they have fitted to their A2 with OSS.

Help with multiple choices will be with you soon as there are many members on here with varying set ups.

In the meantime here is a thread that Tom @timmus put together regarding suspension parts. It really is very useful.

Kind regards,

Tom

I guess that if I check the options codes on the white sticker in the boot first, that would tell me if its was specced with sport or standard? TBH standard would be fine, we're not going racing and roads aren't getting any better in my part of the world...but dont want to mismatch front and rear suspension obvs.

I found the spring list on page 7, post #123. Thanks for making me look harder for the info!

8Z0511115BB are the springs I need

***bought Sachs on ebay for £58 delivered***

Thanks again

Last edited:
Back