refurb on pepperpots..what colour?

cheechy

A2OC Donor
I've managed to pick up as set of pepper pots but they do need a bit of tlc.

I could attempt a home refurb but I'll just mess it up and it'll last 6 to 12 months I reckon.

Better with sand blast then powdercoat!

What colour should I get them finished in though?

Silver / gunmetal
Black

Or the one I fancy taking a look at is painted chrome :p

What colour do I then make the centre caps? I like the idea of a satin black whilst retaining the chrome outside ring and audi rings?

Seriously need some suggestions :)

The car is akoya silver with black bonnet grill and mirrors. Also will have painted red calipers front and back and is lowered all round 3cm.

After looking at options I'll go for the sensible option of 195/55 r15 crossclimate. Not cheap but they look excellent.

Definately not black, I personally think it looks cheap better to keep it looking original. If you don't like when you have refurbished and want to sell I'm looking for a set.

Hear what you are saying for black however if done well the results are very good. personally I think these look awesome!

audipeppers.jpg

Oh and those centre caps... trying to get the chrome bits off without breaking the tabs any tips? Got the other styles off before without to much issue... these seem very stubborn

Oh and those centre caps... trying to get the chrome bits off without breaking the tabs any tips? Got the other styles off before without to much issue... these seem very stubborn

Did you finish the refurb? Could you please share a picture? Thanks

Back