retro fitting cruise control

freeflags

Hi everyone,
I am picking up A2 TDI next week and whilst browsing site for info saw that some members have had cruise control retro-fitted. How much does this cost?
How long does it take to complete?
regards,
Michael

cruise control

Our Tech Director, Skipton , can do it for you, and I am sure he will reply to this as soon as he sees it. Don't do anything until you hear from him.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread,I too am thinking of fitting cruise control, if you have the time.If you wouldnt mind letting me now your whereabouts and rough costs involved,I live in Stafordshire.Thanks,Daz.

DAZ A4 GONE said:
Sorry to hi-jack the thread,I too am thinking of fitting cruise control, if you have the time.If you wouldnt mind letting me now your whereabouts and rough costs involved,I live in Stafordshire.Thanks,Daz.
Pm on it's way! No not his Tony-ness, the other sort!

Cheers,

Mike

Pm on it's way! No not his Tony-ness, the other sort!

Cheers,

Mike
Mike, I’ve got a 1.4 tdi 2005 can you email me a price to fit cruise, I believe you are situated in Manchester, which is handy for me, my email is mark.simister@ yahoo.co.uk , thanks Mark.

That's a 13 year thread resurrection .. although Mike Skipton is still around I don't know if he is still doing these retrofits. However, @timmus does undertake these and many more builds adding functionality to A2s and isn't a long way north of Manchester.

Back