rns-e

JONROSS

A2OC Donor
hi i`ve just upgrade`b to an rns-e, plugged it in to test it work`s, it come`s on and play`s music but only from back speakers front no sound, i have bose fitted so i`m thinking that could be the problem, is there a setting i could go to, to switch bose on or to that effect, anybody know how,

Evening Jon,

Do you actually have the ability to have VCDS plugged into your car. I can probably help out one evening over a video call to talk you through the coding. All the information is available on a thread @sciroccorrado put together a couple of gears ago. I’ll link it later, unless someone can post the link.

It would help me help you if you could let us know which RNSE Unit you have. The last 3 digits and letter is all we new to offer advice.

By the way where are the pictures of the A2 sporting Votex?

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Jon,

I've replied to your WhatsApp message. Now that you've got the unit in hand, once I'm back home, we can set a date to complete the retrofit. I'll have whatever you may still need.

Cheers,

Tom

Evening Jon,

Do you actually have the ability to have VCDS plugged into your car. I can probably help out one evening over a video call to talk you through the coding. All the information is available on a thread @sciroccorrado put together a couple of gears ago. I’ll link it later, unless someone can post the link.

It would help me help you if you could let us know which RNSE Unit you have. The last 3 digits and letter is all we new to offer advice.

By the way where are the pictures of the A2 sporting Votex?

Kind regards,

Tom
Morning tom I dont have vcds machine, plus I haven't a clue thought it might be in rns-e settings, the votex kit well long story try make it simple, got it all painted repaired then got it put on the week we went into lock down, so was all a mad rush to get it fitted, so it wasn't fitted properly the 2 side skirts dropped cause they weren't supported long enough or not at all I think, had to live with it for months very depressing, even timmus said the skirts didn't look right when he was doing some work on me car, anyway I have finally got around to take them off just need to repaint them and refit them, just waiting for the date to do it, so alot of messing around, see what I mean, cheers tom
Screenshot_20200828-231004_Gallery.jpg

Back