RS4 Wheels part numbers

eminegee

Hi everyone
Could anybody tell me with a better knowledge on the codes of Audi parts than me what the difference would be on the following Audi alloy wheel RS4 type part numbers
8LO601025AC
8EO601025AC
They both appear to be the same wheel or will they be completely different parts
Cheers

You'd need dual-PCD spacers to convert from 5x112 that the wheels have, to 5x100 that the car has. Question then of would they fit without protruding too far from the arches.

Or just go for RS4 replica 17" like these . They are made dual 5x112 and 5x100 so perfectly suitable for the A2. Should know I run 2 sets of them...

1631894638293.png

Thanks for you’re help folks !
just changed my A2 ,and considering changing the wheels ?
Afternoon,

There is a set of the dual fit RS4 Replica 18” wheels on Gumtree. A little untidy but probably a bargain given the price:

560E9BEC-30B9-4646-8A80-0F05192863E7.jpeg

Collection from Derby but sure I could help out if I didn’t have to store them for too long.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Guys:
Sorry for barging in, I have just taken 4 X 17" original A2 wheels, the tyres are perfect with atlease 6 mm tread & center caps, but they have scrathes, no damage though. I am in Horsham for viewing, pm if pictures required, I will refurb them soon, but have got 5 sets ( 20 alloys ) to refurb, it may not happen for a while yet.
Cheers,
Ami

The replica RS4 dual PCD are considerably more robust than the standard fit sport wheels although they look very similar. Around here there are some really bad roads and have hit some deep potholes at speed. There has been no damage to the rims afterwards. Have had standard sport wheels that would have been badly damaged in the same situation. Keep an eye on the usual auction sites as they do pop up now and then. There are 4 individual wheels on now for instance. Have a look and if you think they are worth it then have a go if not just keep looking. Other advantage of the dual PCD is they may have come of an A4 so increases the chances of finding them.

Back