se wheels on a tdi90 ?

Audied

Hi all will se 16 alloys fit on a tdi90 please? Want to change the 17 inch set it's on onto the 16 inch wheels. Also what is the best tyre size, the wheels come with 185 50 16 fitted, but they are about done.
Thanks for your help

Yes SE 16" will fit. As for tyres that is very much a personal choice.

Have a look here for some ideas...

Yes SE 16" will fit. As for tyres that is very much a personal choice.

Have a look here for some ideas...

Thank you for the very quick reply! ?
This forum has been a great help, I started reading that thread early today, thank you

Hi all will se 16 alloys fit on a tdi90 please? Want to change the 17 inch set it's on onto the 16 inch wheels. Also what is the best tyre size, the wheels come with 185 50 16 fitted, but they are about done.
Thanks for your help

In the 2020 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test the Goodyear came in 1st place and the Vredestein came in 2nd place. However, the Vredestein beat the Goodyear in the following categories and in the UK the Vredestein is usually cheaper.

1. Dry Braking
2. Dry Handling
3. Wet Braking
4. Wet Handling
5. Straight Aqua
6. Wear

2020 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test​

The 195/50R16 tyre size has the same outside diameter as the popular 185/60R15 tyre size.

Vredestein Quatrac 6 - 195/50 R16 88V XL​

Last edited:
Standard load rating was 81 so I wouldn't be going 88 if you can help it as the sidewalls will be stiffer hence a firmer ride ?

Standard load rating was 81 so I wouldn't be going 88 if you can help it as the sidewalls will be stiffer hence a firmer ride ?

Vredestein Quatrac 6 - 185/50 R16 81H​

Reactions: A2Z
Back