Seeking ways to touch up dashboard imperfections

I've recently done a dashboard swap out (technically it was done for me :)) and the new dash has some marks and scrapes especially in the centre section. I'm looking for some ideas on how to fix them.
Can I get some sort of paint in the correct colours to touch up these imperfections?

My interior is a little unique too, :D, being a Special Edition it has a weird mix of Soul black and Platinum, on top of which the new dash is in Twist so I have a two-tone thing going on, which I quite like. It's Twist that I need some solution for.

All help appreciated!

Rob

The original paint can be ordered from Audi tradition. Rickmeister on the forum helps with getting the orders into the country.

Morning Rob,

Steve @A2Steve above is entirely correct in seeking assistance from Rick @Rickmeister.

The perfect colour match paint your after is from Volico. They offer Soul, Platinum, Swing and Twist.

I have personally had superb results with their Twist product that I have not used any clear coat/lacquer on and it is still looking great a year later.

It’s not the cheapest of paints but the finish is absolutely spot on so worth it in my opinion.

Kind regards,

Tom

Rob, don't forget that the dash is in that greeny colour that they used in the Twist cars - the proper name for that shade is Jive. Volico don't do Jive unfortunately. As an alternative, the dash is still black underneath the factory Jive paint, so you could always remove it and/or re-colour .... :D

Rob, don't forget that the dash is in that greeny colour that they used in the Twist cars - the proper name for that shade is Jive. Volico don't do Jive unfortunately. As an alternative, the dash is still black underneath the factory Jive paint, so you could always remove it and/or re-colour .... :D
Ah yes! Good call. I think I might take it back to the black then

Back