Chat Sports seats with electric lumbar cost?

thestable

Hey.

I was wondering. How much are these? How hard to come by are they?

I mean I want them. But I saw some seats on gumtree for £200.

How easy is the install for upgrading to these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid a very reasonable £80 for mine from a member on here, I also wired them in myself quite straight forward if you have a knowledge of electrics..

My seats might be available in the next couple of weeks also.

If you car is base or SE spec there is NO plug or play wiring for the lumbar support. It is not difficult to DIY but you need a degree of electrical and mechanical competance to complete the operation. Tom (timmus) is an acknowledged expert in the upgrade. The seats are themselves an easy DIY change if you have the correct tools. The sports seats are not hard to find in non leather or alcantara, £100 tops in cloth. The sports side bolsters are larger than normal seats and consequently suffer more wear and tear the normal seats.

Hey.

I was wondering. How much are these? How hard to come by are they?

I mean I want them. But I saw some seats on gumtree for £200.

How easy is the install for upgrading to these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What colour are you after?

I seam to remember a full set of leather sports seats including back seats costing around £350 - £400 on here fairy recently? Obviously cloth ones are a lot cheaper.

Tom (timmus) is an acknowledged expert in the upgrade.

Thank you, Simon. Along with cruise control, adding the wiring looms for Sport seats / lumbar support is by far the most common upgrade I do for A2s. I've nearly done it more times than I've had hot dinners.

Cheers,

Tom

I've just spotted you're near Highbury. I'm currently in East London (Bow) and have all the bits and pieces with me to add the lumbar support looms. If you'd like me to do the retrofit for you now, the seats are then just plug-n-play.

Cheers,

Tom

I've just spotted you're near Highbury. I'm currently in East London (Bow) and have all the bits and pieces with me to add the lumbar support looms. If you'd like me to do the retrofit for you now, the seats are then just plug-n-play.

Cheers,

Tom
Hi Tom,
Sorry for the late reply, i didn't see this message. I'm not sure when i'm going to do it, but I'll DM you if I decide to do a retrofit and want someone to do it.

What colour are you after?
Hi Bargepower,

Ideally dark grey / black I can't think off the top of my head how dark mine are. I'm hoping to have the ones out of my dad's sports model if he comes to pass it on. If not i'm going to be looking for something.

I've got a couple of fronts in black that I was given by @Birchall. The driver's side has a small ciggy burn in it.
You're welcome to have them for nothing if you collect them.

I've got a couple of fronts in black that I was given by @Birchall. The driver's side has a small ciggy burn in it.
You're welcome to have them for nothing if you collect them.

Seriously!

That would be amazing!!!

Sorry I’ve not been I touch about those headlamps. Had a few things which I needed to sort out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back