Spotted audi a2 leather interior black for sale..

Hey guys i found a set of leather interior for the a2.. Was gonna buy them but decided to get a re trim...so i thought i help you guys who wanted a set

i uploaded some pics
i spoken to the person and he wants £550 but open to offers so may be you can get them for 350-400 quid..

100_0914.jpg100_0915.jpg100_0916.jpg100_0917.jpg100_0918.jpg100_0923.jpg

That's a bench rear - quite rare in leather, I'm sure someone will be interested in that.

Definitely grey leather I'd say - looks almost to have a slightly brown/ tan tinge to it in fact, which is the same leather coloured interior that I have.
Are you sure it's black as it looks more like grey leather to me?

I have 50/50 split seats, so I'm certainly not interested, but I'm surprised not to see any photos of the front seats....!?

Tom

Without knowing if the front seats are standard or sport it is difficult to place a value on them.

Some more pics would be useful.

Jeff

Yes, looks like pre 2003 SE spec seats in grey without seeing the fronts to be sure. I'm a benchie but won't be tempted. Good spot though and a fair buy at supposed price if they are in good condition.

Funny. The last 2 bench leather seats on sale have been grey. Still kicking myself for not buying the red seats from GrahamR's former car. Shoulda defied Mrs. H ;)

Back