Stanford Hall - 1st May 2022. It's On!

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Sunday 2022-05-01
Event end date: Sunday 2022-05-01
Registration ends: Saturday 2022-04-23
# Username Guest count Note
1 Teresa Teresa 2 1 Car
2 D Darren C 4 1 A2 (Myself, Di, Kayleigh & Kieran)
3 Proghound Proghound 1 Provisional attendance, would be just me.
4 Dave M Dave M 2 One A2
5 2work 2work 4 2x adults, 2x under 15s in 2 cars.
6 QuattroA2 QuattroA2 1 Thank you for organising Teresa.
7 E ecosseA2 2 Please post club pass out.
8 Jellybean Jellybean 2 Plus maybe 2 dogs!
9 Cenick Cenick 2 2 car's
10 S simon martyn 1 1 car and thanks for organising
11 N NLS14M 1  
12 den's a2 den's a2 2 Hopefully the white one will be there!
13 RobTT RobTT 4  
14 chumsofmanutd chumsofmanutd 1 1 car please, please post out pass
15 Rich. Rich. 1  
16 B Butlers1594 4 1x car, please post the pass, many thanks
17 a2sumo a2sumo 2 oooh looking forward to this -- Yvonne and I with 1A2

Teresa

Social Secretary
European-Union
This is a great show that we have been attending for a few years now and have really missed it the past couple of years. it is a really great family show with loads to do and see, set in fabulous surroundings. It is also dog friendly

We have a Club stand arranged which can accommodate a maximum of 20 cars. We have always filled our allocation, so please do complete the RSVP above if you want to be on the Club stand (if we do run out, you can still attend, but wouldn't be able to park on the Club stand). Please note if you are bringing more than one car, please indicate on the RSVP

The cost is £12 per adult and children 15 and over. Children 14 and under go free. It is pay on arrival
Its a great family show with loads to see set in great grounds.

Details of the show can be found here--https://www.stanfordhallvw.com

Those of us who don't want a super early start, the Premier Inn Rugby seems to have reasonably priced rooms available for the 30th April. https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/warwickshire/rugby/rugby-north-m6-jct1.html

The hotel is a good meeting up point in the morning for people travelling on the day, enabling us to travel to the show as a group and hand out passes (required to gain entry via club stand entrance). We usually meet up from 9am, heading off to the show about 9.40 ish. I will be able to post out club stand passes to anyone unable to meet up (again, please note on the RSVP if you need your pass posted out).

Hope I can make this one. I have to collect darling daughter from a wedding in Huntingdon at midnight and take her back to to Chesham. Rules out the hotel for the night and not exactly the best recipe for an early start the next day!

This is a great show that we have been attending for a few years now and have really missed it the past couple of years. it is a really great family show with loads to do and see, set in fabulous surroundings. It is also dog friendly

We have a Club stand arranged which can accommodate a maximum of 20 cars. We have always filled our allocation, so please do complete the RSVP above if you want to be on the Club stand (if we do run out, you can still attend, but wouldn't be able to park on the Club stand). Please note if you are bringing more than one car, please indicate on the RSVP

The cost is £12 per adult and children 15 and over. Children 14 and under go free. It is pay on arrival
Its a great family show with loads to see set in great grounds.

Details of the show can be found here--https://www.stanfordhallvw.com

Those of us who don't want a super early start, the Premier Inn Rugby seems to have reasonably priced rooms available for the 30th April. https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/warwickshire/rugby/rugby-north-m6-jct1.html

The hotel is a good meeting up point in the morning for people travelling on the day, enabling us to travel to the show as a group and hand out passes (required to gain entry via club stand entrance). We usually meet up from 9am, heading off to the show about 9.40 ish. I will be able to post out club stand passes to anyone unable to meet up (again, please note on the RSVP if you need your pass posted out).
Hi Teresa.

I've registered to attend. Looking forward to it and giving my A2 a decent drive.

Hi everyone. Just under a week to go. Just a reminder that we will be meeting at the Premier Inn between 9 and 9.30 on the 1st and i will hand out club stand passes. I've posted out 3 now, so if you can't meet up and haven't already messaged me, please let me know ASAP so I can get yours in the post.
For those of us staying in the Premier Inn on the Saturday night, it is next to a Brewers Fayre. If you'd be interested in having a bite to eat, I can see if I can book a table for us (looks like it would have to be just before 6 or after 8 if there are a lot of us). Just reply to this post if you would be interested.
As before, please do give me a ring or text on Zero78six6 1five0six6four if you have any issues or questions on the day.
Really looking forward to seeing you all 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps - although Registration is now closed, I've calculated that we still have space for 1 more car on the club stand, so if you haven't registered, but do want to attend, just drop me a line

Back