Event start date: Saturday 2023-04-01
Event end date: Saturday 2023-04-01
Registration ends: Friday 2023-03-31
# Username Guest count Note
1 Proghound Proghound 2  
2 Teresa Teresa 2 Teresa & Gary
3 S simon martyn 1  
4 Erlingtheyounger Erlingtheyounger 2 @erlingtheelder is going to come as well
5 2work 2work 1 Will travel home after the meal.
6 Cenick Cenick 1  
7 PlasticMac PlasticMac 1  
8 B Bobeee 1 Looking forward to meeting fellow A2 enthusiasts!

I would also be interested in the Silverstone visit & breakfast club meet if there are sufficient numbers
9 KekseKaempfer KekseKaempfer 1 No A2 :( I'll be in the Cupra again

Teresa

Social Secretary
European-Union
After such a fabulous time in November, we would be 'fools' not to go back to the Green Man for our start of season meal

Date: Saturday 1st April 2023
Time: 6-30 to 7.00 pm (with a catch up and natter by the cars from 6 ish , depending on the weather)

For those who want to stay over, there is a Premier Inn next door to the restaurant. Rooms remain very reasonable at £62.50 at the moment (6.2.23)

The Silverstone Museum is very close by and is open until 4pm on the Saturday, or from 10 am on the Sunday. The general admission tickets, although relatively expensive at £22.50 for an adult, are valid for revisits within 12 months, so you could buy a ticket and then visit again in the Autumn.

If you would like to come along, please RSVP above, giving total number of people. To help them plan, the Green Man would find it useful of have an idea of menu choices please. The menu can be found HERE and i've set up an electronic FORM to capture your choices.

If there are a minimum of 15 people interested, on the Sunday morning we could have an early visit to the Silverstone museum with breakfast, with their Breakfast Club Meet . I will check if there is sufficient interest a little nearer the time

Last edited:
Unfortunately we are not able to make this one, but will state it was a very good meet last year, have fun everyone that is attending.
Evening Mandy,

Feels like I was only chatting b to you moments ago. Hope all is well with you both and look forward to catching up at the next social you attend.

Kind regards,

Tom

Its just under 2 weeks before our first A2OC social of the year, so please sign up if you are able to come along.

The Green Man does have a chef this time (those that came in November will remember that the Pub Manager Kris did a great job despite his lack of Chef).

He would like us to preorder our starters and main courses, but have access to the full menu this time. If you want to start having a think about what you would like, the menu can be found HERE ,but I will contact everyone registered later in the week to start to collect choices (we have to confirm choices by 28th March).

I hope you can join us and i look forward to seeing you all.

Thanks again

Teresa

I thought with the ‘unveiling’ of @Bobeee ’s pickup A2 there would have been a bigger uptake. Looking forward to it though none the less👍
sometime we do get a late rush if people were waiting to see if they were available. Premier inn prices are still reasonable which is nice. The start of season one is normally a bit lighter in people than the end of season one because people start to have breaks away booked

Its just under 2 weeks before our first A2OC social of the year, so please sign up if you are able to come along.

The Green Man does have a chef this time (those that came in November will remember that the Pub Manager Kris did a great job despite his lack of Chef).

He would like us to preorder our starters and main courses, but have access to the full menu this time. If you want to start having a think about what you would like, the menu can be found HERE ,but I will contact everyone registered later in the week to start to collect choices (we have to confirm choices by 28th March).

I hope you can join us and i look forward to seeing you all.

Thanks again

Teresa
Don't know how to remove myself from the guest list.
Really sorry.
Mac.

Just a week to go before we head to Silverstone. If there any last minute joiners, please have a look at the menu and if possible let us have an idea of what you would like to eat via this FORM by Wednesday if possible (although they are very accommodating with last minute changes)

Thank you :)

Just a week to go before we head to Silverstone. If there any last minute joiners, please have a look at the menu and if possible let us have an idea of what you would like to eat via this FORM by Wednesday if possible (although they are very accommodating with last minute changes)

Thank you :)
Morning Teresa,

Thank you for pulling this together, very much looking forward to this event; menu choices have been submitted.

Kind regards,

Tom

Just a reminder, I'll have the Shop with me on Saturday evening, I can take cash (correct change only) or PayPal. All our stock items will be available at their usual prices except without the P&P charges on top:

Number plate surrounds £12
"A2OC-line" badges £11
A2OC window sticker set £3
A2 20th Anniversary stickers (internal or external) £3.

This is most advantageous for number plate surrounds, since P&P on those is over a third of the total delivered price. But if anyone coming hasn't yet got their A2OC-line badges, now's the time :) I'll have plenty available. I know most folks coming will already have number plate surrounds but I'll bring a couple of pairs anyway. Since it's is first social, @Bobeee will get first refusal on one pair for his unique pickup.

Looking forward to seeing you all, either again or for the first time!

Safe travels today. Gary and I will aim to get to the hotel around 3ish. Depending on weather, suggest we meet by the cars for a natter if fine around 6 or in the pub for a drink if its tipping it down. The table is booked for 6.30 for 7
I look forward to seeing you all tonight 😊

We have arrived, and so has this lovely modified A2😀😀
IMG_20230401_143916734~2.jpg
IMG_20230401_144107068.jpg
IMG_20230401_144119937.jpg

Gary and I are heading over to the pub for pre drinks if any of those here already would like to join us

Back