Storage Spaces?

Please can someone give me a list of all the spaces where stuff can be stored or is empty.

For example I know of the space where the battery and toolkit is stored in the boot floor.

There is also two under the carpets at the front. One on the drivers side and one on the passenger side. What is supposed to go in these anyway as I haven’t actually looked in them yet?

Are there anymore or is that it?

Do not place anything under the left front footwell as it contains several critical electrical components that you do not want to short out or damage. The compartment under the right footwell is suitable for storing some items or is where the tool kit is located if the car is fitted with Bose.

Glovebox, cubby under the radio, in front of the gear stick, door pockets, seat back nets if fitted, behind the grab rail on the passenger side of the dash, the gap under the floor in the boot if you do not have the sat nav drive fitted, between the two floors in the boot if false floor fitted.

The optional rear storage boxes, the optional under hand brake storage tray and inside a front armrest.....

Roof storage box or trailer.....

Do not place anything under the left front footwell as it contains several critical electrical components that you do not want to short out or damage. The compartment under the right footwell is suitable for storing some items or is where the tool kit is located if the car is fitted with Bose.

Glovebox, cubby under the radio, in front of the gear stick, door pockets, seat back nets if fitted, behind the grab rail on the passenger side of the dash, the gap under the floor in the boot if you do not have the sat nav drive fitted, between the two floors in the boot if false floor fitted.

The optional rear storage boxes, the optional under hand brake storage tray and inside a front armrest.....

Roof storage box or trailer.....
Front arm rest?

Oh yes, my project that came to life last year.... Also forgot about the rear storage / cup holders.
IMG_20210721_155145.jpg
IMG_20210916_154619_mfnr.jpg

Platinum leather and the armrest is actually an Audi one from an Audi A6C5 that has had a purpose made mounting bracket and trim panels to suit the A2.

The storage space under the drivers feet is excellent for stashing duty free on your way back from the continent.....apparently :cool:
I can remember the days when you could fill the boot and a trailer and nobody cared. Coincidently food was cheaper as were car parts, plus you could get them, and just about everything else was cheaper too.

Back