Such a shame.

in9999

A2OC Donor
I looked at this when it was advertised on FaceBook.

Apart from breaking a perfectly good working car, what part of 'no unnecessary travel' did they not understand about going to buy a car purely on the grounds to break it up just to make some money!:mad:

1585478027489.png

Agreed, but now advertised on here for sale as a complete car.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I looked at this when it was advertised on FaceBook.

Apart from breaking a perfectly good working car, what part of 'no unnecessary travel' did they not understand about going to buy a car purely on the grounds to break it up just to make some money!:mad:

View attachment 62720

Not sure it is any worse than someone ordering something non-essential with courier delivery? as this was collected by a recovery business.
There are plenty of vans dropping off small parcels to thousands of homes in the UK, this is probably more risky.

Hi it was me that purchased the car, it had been advertised for some time with no interest or people offering £100 scrap value.
I purchased the car solely with the intent of breaking it as I’ve been quarantined to home for 12 weeks due to the affects cancer has on the body (my body to be specific)
I’m only getting ssp of £94 a week while my wife goes out working for the nhs and I home school my 2 kids, maybe you shouldn’t judge people before you know their circumstances and think about what people need to do in order to get through.
If you want to save the car feel free to buy it and bring it back to its former glory.
Thank you.

Hi it was me that purchased the car, it had been advertised for some time with no interest or people offering £100 scrap value.
I purchased the car solely with the intent of breaking it as I’ve been quarantined to home for 12 weeks due to the affects cancer has on the body (my body to be specific)
I’m only getting ssp of £94 a week while my wife goes out working for the nhs and I home school my 2 kids, maybe you shouldn’t judge people before you know their circumstances and think about what people need to do in order to get through.
If you want to save the car feel free to buy it and bring it back to its former glory.
Thank you.
Wish you well Chris I really do take care ..and stay safe ..Paul

Thank you.
Good on you Chris. Hope all goes well for you n your family. Never seen an A2 with that sat nav arrangement. Great colour scheme too.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Not sure it is any worse than someone ordering something non-essential with courier delivery? as this was collected by a recovery business.
There are plenty of vans dropping off small parcels to thousands of homes in the UK, this is probably more risky.

I’m afraid I’m one of those none essential persons that has ordered some masks disposable gloves for sally to wear shopping + vedge seed and plants as the garden centres now closed ..and I have copd so I have to be really careful and at home not even shopping ..we have a 1/3rd acre garden so this is going to keep me sane and also in vedge and fruit for this prolonged period ..all our individual circumstances are different..so I think we have to be more tolerant before judging ...wish all safe .?
Couriers now not having to have signature our delivery drivers just left parcels inside our gate ..

Last edited:
Difficult to know how much danger we are all in given that we are having to be guided by politicians who just lie as a matter of course.

But back to the subject, in the context of someone lying in hospital trying to breath, the loss of a car for parts does not register on any scale of 'concern'.

Difficult to know how much danger we are all in given that we are having to be guided by politicians who just lie as a matter of course.

But back to the subject, in the context of someone lying in hospital trying to breath, the loss of a car for parts does not register on any scale of 'concern'.
Well put ??

Back