Sun visor Loose

985J

My drivers side visor wont fully face the screen or lock upwards into the home position, does anyone know..

Is it the metal clip side nearest the mirror that's become faulty or the sleeve side nearest the door that's loose?

Good afternoon,

I’ve taken quite a few sun visors apart to be reupholstered and never really noticed and dropping issues. A picture of each both the 2 mounting points you mention might help.

Have a look at this thread to see what’s inside the sun visor for a possible repair once you work out what is at fault.

You might just be better off having this thread moved to the Wanted Forum where someone will offer you a replacement. You will need to add a few more specifics though… What colour, mirror and does your A2 have illuminated vanity.

Let me know if you want to move this thread as I see you already have Market access.

Kind regards,

Tom

I
Hi Steve, I have a beige leather interior and my driver visor is droopy. Can you help me as well??!!
I have at least 8 light grey ones but only one beige/cream. I’ll need to confirm the side when I get back from holidays on Sunday. Will pm you

Back