Symphony Double Din Head Unit For Sale

mac911rs4

Having purchased a RNSE for my sons car, I've for sale our Symphony Head Unit.
Removed by Timmus, the condition is brilliant, with no wear shown on any of the buttons. Worked a dream with no issues, only changed as i wanted sat-nav in our sons car.

Ideally after £150.....(if I'm way off, please do let me know, only going by what i've seen on eBay etc)....

Happy to post anywhere, or collection from Gravesend.

Could this posting please be moved to the selling section, once again I've had issues with loading etc....Many thanks. IMG_7205.jpgIMG_7206.jpgIMG_7207.jpgIMG_7205.jpgIMG_7206.jpgIMG_7207.jpg

Having purchased a RNSE for my sons car, I've for sale our Symphony Head Unit.
Removed by Timmus, the condition is brilliant, with no wear shown on any of the buttons. Worked a dream with no issues, only changed as i wanted sat-nav in our sons car.

Ideally after £150.....(if I'm way off, please do let me know, only going by what i've seen on eBay etc)....

Happy to post anywhere, or collection from Gravesend.

Could this posting please be moved to the selling section, once again I've had issues with loading etc....Many thanks.View attachment 32574View attachment 32573View attachment 32572View attachment 32574View attachment 32573View attachment 32572

The one on eBay is around £250 but what the seller doesn't know (or maybe they DO) Audi tradition are selling these NEW for around 4r euros, but with around the same cost in postage.

There is also a glut in these as many people have switched to RNSE or after-market and so have them available.

They are worth just over the £100 in my view, and so you are not far off, so give it a try and see how it goes. But yours is not a Symphony 2 "they have a 6 CD cartridge" this one only holds one CD at a time. Sorry to be a bit negative but I sense you genuinely want to get the price right.

Steve B

Last edited:
Ace, thanks for the advice Steve, I'll drop to £100 and see if i have any luck. Kindest regards, Mark.

Last edited:
Back