Tdi 75 remap

ROO3

Hi all, car is relatively nippy but I feel that it needs more punch. I used to run a revo on my old PD engine golf's and they flew. Which is best?

When I bought my A2 from Womautomotive my car already had a Stealth map on done by previous owner.

Last edited:
Sorry guys remap discussions are explicitly forbidden now on the forums from what I can see...

I think the A2OC can’t be seen to support anything that might be seen to be infringing copyrighted material - such as promoting the use of altered versions of the intellectual property of VAG - but there is nothing preventing discussion of Remaps or their merits.

Stealth and others may own or have created their MAP files and so copyright is not infringed. I believe it’s only if the source material was copyrighted that there’s a problem.

Just don’t publicly post anything suggesting a particular vendor’s wares should be purchased but I think there is no issue with discussing different remaps and their properties.

Any copyright lawyers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many forums have subsections discussing remaps and the like. Re-reading the message that was sent out a few weeks ago, the implication (although no specific details were mentioned) was that a particular map had been copied and was being re-distributed within A2oc, and therefore A2oc had to distance itself from this specific activity (and any other similar activities that can occasionally occur).

Ouch.. Not surprising that there was a need to put the statement out then. Assume that whatever happened here was fairly small scale, but clearly needed to be nipped in the bud before it became a more serious issue.

Back