Thanks and BBFN...

Lee S

Just traded in the A2 for another aluminium auto from Audi.... No.. Not an R8 (I wish), but a 2010 A8 Quattro Sport 4.2 V8 TDI. So staying with the diesel and ally combo, but fancied the luxo-barge as a change (I had my A2 from virtually new in 2003, so 10 years is a record for me). I was intending to keep the A2 and sell her privately on here, but with her high miles, imminent service required and work needed on the rear brakes, I couldn't refuse the trade-in price that Audi gave me. No doubt it will go straight to auction or a second hand dealer so it may pop up again under new ownership at some point.

Just like to say thanks to everyone that helped me on this forum and some of the great folks that I met (and lots that I didn't) and I hope that I maybe helped others in some small way. It is a great forum and I will miss it, although I have not posted on here of late that much (work/family commitments). I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me for changing the little 3 pot sipper for an 8 pot guzzler, but this was an itch I needed to scratch, so maybe one day I will return, with an empty wallet and cap in hand. Who knows...

But for know, I wish you all very well and I will keep checking in now and then to see how you're all doing if that's OK? This is truly one of the best, most helpful and friendly forums I have ever encountered. Thank you to the site owners and all you lovely people that made my stay so enjoyable.

Bye for now....

Lee

Back