The "have a Go" mechanic

33 minutes ago

Hi All

So this weekend I decided to have a go at my 1st Timing belt change and a full set of hydraulic tappets.
After weeks of my car running rough and random misfires as well as breaking down and water pump leaking I thought I'll give it a go.
Here are a few pictures showing the previous timing belt not lining up and the cams out.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I also followed this Guy on youtube with a 3 part step by step video giving me the confidence to give it a go.
My car is now up and running perfect so far no leaking on the water pump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mark, very strange. Fine on my iPad and on MacBook. What device are you viewing on and what internet browser are you using?

If you click on one they should enlarge.

Shift-command-3 together will save a screenshot onto your desktop.

-I have the same issue, can see small images but get the error message when I click to enlarge them. Using ,y Laptop (non mac)

Post edited, I believe it may have been down to how Graham embedded them.

Can someone confirm that they can now see them okay please?

Can see them nice and large now!

Excellent, many thanks to Mark and all for helping with this.

Graham, apologies for hi-jacking your thread, important to resolve the issue and hope you understand. I'll try to drop you a PM tomorrow to discuss adding photographs, I think it may have been how you added them which caused a problem for regular members.

Night all.

Yes I see them now but as string of large pictures.

Also odd is the extra 'reply' on the left in the footer and the concatenation of 'reporteditdelete'.

I wonder if they were uploaded to a private album in Media and not shared.

Andy

Back