Timmus work in the South West?

Jellybean

A2OC Donor
Just putting this out there to gauge interest. As most know @timmus has made an almost annual pilgrimage to the South East to carry out modifications. This minimises travelling for prospective customers.
We are quite willing to host Tom, but a trip would need to be worthwhile for him.
We are based in Lydney, GL15, between Gloucester and Chepstow, and have a fair amount of parking.
So, if you would be interested in having work done can you indicate your interest and mods likely required?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Would be very keen. I’ve a 1.2 with an extensive wish list of modifications that I suspect equate to at least a days work for even our nimble fingered modifications ninja!

I have a few jobs I’d like done on the 90, If I’ve not seen Tom’s beforehand to deliver his dashboard, plus another look at the dire battery drain on the 75!

Sent from the future

I would be interested in two items of work for Tom to complete. 1. Replacement V68 motor 2. The boot release, it keeps falling out and hanging on its wires. Would have to be pm.

Andy

Add to that investigation into why my radio signal is so guff, likely solder in diversity unit who knows, dry boot though.

Add to that investigation into why my radio signal is so guff, likely solder in diversity unit who knows, dry boot though.
You just reminded me to ask Tom to look at mine too as I have the same issue - very annoying having to scan for a new signal every 10-15 minutes going down the A303

Hello folks,

Many thanks for your collective expression of interest.

My schedule for 2022 is rapidly filling up, primarily because I'm also doing major house renovations. As such, the likelihood of me having time to do a retrofitting tour of the South West this year is slim. However, it is, of course, something I'd gladly consider for the future.

I have just announced a South East residency in early June, staying in Leighton Buzzard. Please see here:

Whilst I appreciate that, for those in the deep South West, Leighton Buzzard is no less inconvenient than my base near Lancaster, hopefully it presents others with an opportunity.

Warm regards to all,

Tom

@dandare131

Back