Undertray fixings

A2Z3

The plastic undertray on my 1.6 FSI is hanging loose at the back.
What kind of fixing screws/bolts do I need?
These plastic type?
1.jpg

Also need new brakes all round, any recommodations on type/brand on disks and pads?

I have fitted front discs from Euro Car Parts twice, they were very reasonably priced, I have had no problems and each set has lasted about 60,000 miles. Got the pads from them at the same time.

The plastic undertray on my 1.6 FSI is hanging loose at the back.
What kind of fixing screws/bolts do I need?
These plastic type?
View attachment 36015

Also need new brakes all round, any recommodations on type/brand on disks and pads?

Undertray. I think there is a 'How To..' Guide.

Brakes. I also used Eurocarparts (buy at weekend!) in the Autumn. Pagid (well respected) full set ( 4 discs + pads) = £99.

Andy

Last edited:
But order them direct from Eurocarparts with the discount code and they're over £20 cheaper!

Hi Ian,

Take your word for that. At the time I bought mine I probably gave up on their website as I find it so difficult track things down and used their eBay outlet instead. I must be missing something but I still cannot track down rear disc pads for a 1.6 - any hints?

Off out now to do the weekly shopping run.:(

Andy

Hi Ian,

Take your word for that. At the time I bought mine I probably gave up on their website as I find it so difficult track things down and used their eBay outlet instead. I must be missing something but I still cannot track down rear disc pads for a 1.6 - any hints?

Off out now to do the weekly shopping run.:(

Andy

Creative searching - don't put a registration number in...

Back