Valeting

fordy

I know its easy to pick up the yellow pages to find a car valeter. However, your never sure your getting someone who knows what they are doing! I believe you can't beat word of mouth.

so, can someone recomend a car valeter from around the Manchester area? I have always cleaned my own cars, but I recently had surgery on my shoulder, so I don't think I'm up for valeting a car.

And is it me, but these windscreens are a nightmare to clean properly? :eek:

Cheers guys

Ethan

Ethan, you want to pop over to me and I'll sort it for you - Autoglym products only!

Cheers,

Mike

Whats that Mike a 2 4 1 offer lol, you haven't had the time to do yours;), looks like that window will have to be a big one

Cheers Phil

PS Ethan now thats an offer Skipton Autos doing Valeting as well :cool:

I'll do a thorough internal valet Phil and a wash and chamois on the outside - can't get into detailing cars for others, but I'll help out a fellow Mancunian with a dicky arm!

Cheers,

Mike

I'll do a thorough internal valet Phil and a wash and chamois on the outside - can't get into detailing cars for others, but I'll help out a fellow Mancunian with a dicky arm!

What a kind offer! Now there's a man that loves his A2's and has benevolence for fellow man.;) But we know that anyway! :p

Just so its not an isolated phenomenon - any A2's needing some TLC in South West Scotland - I'll sort you out! :D:D

If you start reading detailingworld.co.uk, you'll find a valeter or two.. but I'd suspect that the offer from Mike will be better value :)

Bret

Mike

what can I say? Thanks mate. I think I'll have to take you up on that offer. At the moment I'm unable to drive. I'll PM you when I can get up to your place. I'll have to have a think about what else I could get you to do the the A2 ;)

Ethan

No worries Ethan - PM me when you're ready and we'll have a chinwag whilst cleaning and valeting.

Cheers,

Mike

Back