Wanted locking wheel bolt key

I’m after a 21 point key for my 2000 1.4 petrol. I’ve managed to loose it ? I’m willing to purchase or just borrow & then I need 4 bolts please anyone? Thanks ?
93E3C0D3-D853-4A25-A15A-96AEBDF0036E.jpeg

Sorry I’m a bit new on this site. Where do I find the breakers?
Try messaging @A2Steve or @Clackers although those mentions will have tagged them and they'll see this post.
To message someone you can hover over their name and their profile appears, there's a Start Conversation link.
You could also upgrade your account to access the Market, where you can put up a Wanted advert if no-one's selling what you need.
The Market upgrade is available when you click on your username in the top menu bar, select Account Upgrades, there's a one-off £2 fee by PayPal and you're done.

or go to a dealer and ask them for the standard set and pick the one you need. If it's an OEM set, then the dealer should have the opposite number.

- Bret

Hi,

How about this if no luck with the recyclers..

Can be a minefield I imagine, take their advice and send them your picture to be doubly sure.

Andy
Thanks Andy, just messsged the seller. Looks promising ?

Hi,

How about this if no luck with the recyclers..

Can be a minefield I imagine, take their advice and send them your picture to be doubly sure.

Andy
Evening @audiquattro59
This may be your best bet for a locking wheel nut key, but I do have a full set of 17spline locking hazelnuts and key available if you can't get a key...most reputable tyre shops(kwik fit naitionwide etc) should have a full set of audi locking wheel nut keys, ask them to remove your locking ones and replace with a full set with a key though...
Andy

Evening @audiquattro59
This may be your best bet for a locking wheel nut key, but I do have a full set of 17spline locking hazelnuts and key available if you can't get a key...most reputable tyre shops(kwik fit naitionwide etc) should have a full set of audi locking wheel nut keys, ask them to remove your locking ones and replace with a full set with a key though...
Andy
Ok, thanks again Andy. The cars been off the road since I bought it 3 years ago. This is me getting it ready for the road to use as my daily driver.

My local indi has a full set of audi locking keys, once I found the correct one I ordered one off flea bay ...

i had the same problem - lost key and 4 locking wheel nuts on the car, counted the splines and ordered the key from ebay, very much like the advert above, worked fine. it was about £6.

Back