What's missing?

Theodoric

I'm new here so not sure what section to post in. Plus using the site via a mobile phone isn't the easiest for an old git.!!

I'd like to know what is missing from my boot tool kit? I'm fussy and like things to be in their places.

Thanks for your help.
d890d8c7e2d87ba24aa47faa4690da8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tyre repair gel, air compressor, jack, hub cover puller, locking not adaptor and I think your plastic fitting guide too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyre goo vacant left side, compressor upper right vacant slot, and I think the wrench is the wrong slot of the missing tow eye.

Andy

Tyre repair gel, air compressor, jack, hub cover puller, locking not adaptor and I think your plastic fitting guide too.

Thanks. Any chance you have a photo of a "complete" kit so I know what I'm looking for? A towing eye I've found on eBay so that's one off the list. . . LOL

D'oh, missed the towing eye! Towbar hitch missing also though most A2s are 'missing' this, mine was too, until yesterday. :)

Got the locking wheel nut. It was in the glove box.!!!

I am obviously not as observant as others, missed a few!

Two things.

1. Your missing question crops up on regular basis and I agree pictures would be good. Even Google struggles so I will see if I can generate some interest in a new thread.
2. eBay can get expensive, post an ad in Wanted on here, our main recyclers ( you will get to know them) can often supply some of your missing tools, just be patient or pm them direct.

Andy

I am obviously not as observant as others, missed a few!

Two things.

1. Your missing question crops up on regular basis and I agree pictures would be good. Even Google struggles so I will see if I can generate some interest in a new thread.
2. eBay can get expensive, post an ad in Wanted on here, our main recyclers ( you will get to know them) can often supply some of your missing tools, just be patient or pm them direct.

Andy
I'm an old fart Andy and technology is a bit out of my realm (he says sending this from a mobile whilst under the channel tunnel in a train.)

I didn't realise there was a wanted section. . . I'll get the hang of the site soon. I've spent less for the sun visor clip, fuse board cover and towing eye than I did for her valet yesterday so I'm on a winner at the moment . . LOL

Not complete, but may be of help.

6cbb195ce9c5cd9cab8c71c293ad4bb8.jpg
Above the wrench is the slot for the tow bar, top left of the 'goo' bottles are slots for the keys for the locking tow bar. The threaded holes above the battery are the spare wheel bracket. puller for centre cap should be below locking wheel nut adaptor /pedant mode

Reactions: Nye
The empty space at the top right with a wiring harness is, I think, for the sat nav module in some cars. It’s empty in mine (Well, actually it’s not, I use it to store additional tools and cabling. )

Hello
Like Theodoric I'm after some missing parts (wheel wrench, screwdriver, tyre repair gel, air compressor, fuse board cover and owners manual). Where is the Parts Wanted section?
Regards
N

Back