Window tinting

Just had the windows tinted on our A2 from Tint wizard(Ian) in Kirkby Liverpool and a really nice guy indeed very polite and has time for a chat even though he is extremely busy and we had to wait 3 weeks for a Saturday slot but I think it brings the A2 up to speed with present day cars.

Attachments

• A93CC1C0-52E1-4DFB-8397-5DE51F7F186D.jpeg
    A93CC1C0-52E1-4DFB-8397-5DE51F7F186D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 266
Just out of interest what was the cost?
I only had the 4 rear windows done not the tailgate and it cost £120 which I know is not cheap but really happy with a 1st class job from tint wizard ian and I don’t have any affiliation to this business.

Your car looks great was it 35% that you had done? what colour is your car met grey?
ps it looks well polished too!

Looks great, I had this done in my last one, will be done in Bo soon, because the tailgate is tinted I think the car doesn’t look quite right unless the rear doors are also. I got/will be getting mine done the same grade as the tailgate ?

Your car looks great was it 35% that you had done? what colour is your car met grey?
ps it looks well polished too!
Yes dolphin grey looks a great colour once cleaned but most of its shine is down to car only having 45000 on the clock so not seen much use in the last 14 years

Looking very nice. It's one of the mods on my list(factory tint). Been qouted £120 to have it done by a firm local to me, but have to loose use of car for a morning, and he doesn't work weekends. Just waiting for a convenient slot.
Steve

Was carrying my prejudice in about after market tinting thinking the worst, but it looks really nice.

As you say very contemporary with current cars which are a thousand times better than the bits of fabric stretched over the window or that panda sunshade I see staring at me doing the same job :)

Was carrying my prejudice in about after market tinting thinking the worst, but it looks really nice.

As you say very contemporary with current cars which are a thousand times better than the bits of fabric stretched over the window or that panda sunshade I see staring at me doing the same jTh
thank you all for the feedback

Back