Wiper arm issue

DevonBloke

A2OC Donor
Had a refurbished wiper arm supplied by depronman after my wiper arm started scratching the windscreen. The wiper arms are no longer available new so I thought I was in trouble. However, I contacted depronman via this forum and he supplied one which is as good as or better than the original at a great price. It is good to know that these talented individuals are out there, keeping our A22s on the road! Thank you!

Agreed indeed. We should start to compile a list of all these amazing ‘re-engineering’ feats that members have invented, that hopefully Audi would have done themselves if they had the chance to make a second and third generation A2. Like they have with their other models over the years.

So guys let’s try and put an essential list together of all the known weak points in the A2 and any other amazing things that our special members have improved upon, for the benefit of all owners and make it a definitive guide for us to be able to reference in one place.

Not to pour cold water on a valid idea, but there is a Member Services section in which a lot of these things will already have been covered by those who offer their solutions to the club.

What would be useful is a list of those weak points which don't yet have a solution - something for people to apply their ingenuity to :)

Back