AT Group buy open, October 7th.

Rickmeister

A2OC Supporter
Hi everyone. This has been talked about so let's get it moving. Cut off date 7th October.

This is for small items, clips, trim, hoses, cables, switches etc etc. Basically, anything under 1.20m long as this really ramps up postage.
I am across to the UK with a car in December and another purchase opportunity for bigger items / Volico closer to then.

Most know how it works now so I'll try to keep info as short as possible.

What to do if you want something.

https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tradition
If you can see the part then it can be ordered. Small items work best but cubby boxes have been posted before. Tell me what you want from Audi Tradition, exactly, including part numbers. Just asking " I'd like a cable please" doesn't help me...

Mail me direct please to [email protected] with AT October in the subject.
That way all requests come to one place and I don't need to search through threads for requests.

So:
Subject: AT October
Include AT part numbers and your A2OC forum name.
Cut off date is October 7th

Offers of UK distribution gratefully received.

Let's go!

Hi everyone. This has been talked about so let's get it moving. Cut off date 7th October.

This is for small items, clips, trim, hoses, cables, switches etc etc. Basically, anything under 1.20m long as this really ramps up postage.
I am across to the UK with a car in December and another purchase opportunity for bigger items / Volico closer to then.

Most know how it works now so I'll try to keep info as short as possible.

What to do if you want something.

https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tradition
If you can see the part then it can be ordered. Small items work best but cubby boxes have been posted before. Tell me what you want from Audi Tradition, exactly, including part numbers. Just asking " I'd like a cable please" doesn't help me...

Mail me direct please to [email protected] with AT October in the subject.
That way all requests come to one place and I don't need to search through threads for requests.

So:
Subject: AT October
Include AT part numbers and your A2OC forum name.
Cut off date is October 7th

Offers of UK distribution gratefully received.

Let's go!
Awesome - Emailed. Thanks once again Rick.

Evening Rick,

You are extremely helpful and a credit to this Club. I’ll go through AT now and workout my order Sir.

Thanks again for your time and patience on these tasks, much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tom

Evening Rick,

You are extremely helpful and a credit to this Club. I’ll go through AT now and workout my order Sir.

Thanks again for your time and patience on these tasks, much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tom
Thanks Tom but also there are UK members working on it with distribution as well, team effort here!

I will find the part numbers and investigate that question. They aren’t cheap we are probably looking at £40-50 each.
I ask as the same question popped up on the A2 Guide Tube issue and the stock AT were holding was I think, into the 1,000 + ....

I will double check the part numbers from the ones that are on my car. How much are they showing prices for each Rick?

With one exception @Rogue this is now locked.

There will be another in late Nov for December, by car to the UK for big and heavy.
Afternoon Rick,

Thanks again for all you do for us Sir. I’ll save my requirements for the late November order. Hopefully collect it from you when you’ve local over the festive period. Be good to have a catch up.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back