Who wants something different? Hmmmmm......

I am guessing as thats in cardiff then its probably the same one!!!!

As above with red leather = Yummy

Who wants something different? Hmmmmm......

Now something VERY UNIQUE by a member of the German forum. He won several "best of... cups" with his A2 custom car. It was also introduced in the famous Audi specific tuning mag called AUDI SCENE. The exhaust tone is as massive as the exhaust does look.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-A2-Einzelst...88QQihZ014QQcategoryZ9835QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Despite of all mods done on this amazing car it is still used for daily commuting without any restrictions.

That is a very unique A2! :)

Not done to my taste,but if every A2 was the same it would get very boring. I do like the exhaust though and if i was to do the headlight eyebrows it would be more subtle and modify the bonnet instead of the brows nothing too extreme.

Looks like a real eye catcher though!

Schnelletrecker said:
Now something VERY UNIQUE by a member of the German forum. He won several "best of... cups" with his A2 custom car. It was also introduced in the famous Audi specific tuning mag called AUDI SCENE. The exhaust tone is as massive as the exhaust does look.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-A2-Einzelst...88QQihZ014QQcategoryZ9835QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Despite of all mods done on this amazing car it is still used for daily commuting without any restrictions.

It is a shame, with all the mods and it still hasn't got electric windows at the back!

humps said:
It is a shame, with all the mods and it still hasn't got electric windows at the back!
Not sure how you come to that conclusion - the interior shot shows the passenger front side, with only 1 window button, this is a left-hooker don't forget.

Looks pretty good - I like the intakes in place of the fog lamps.

Cheers,

Mike

shao_khan said:
I am guessing as thats in cardiff then its probably the same one!!!!

As above with red leather = Yummy

:eek: Doh! Yes it is the same one LOL :) I was looking for a Citroen C4 and this was parked next to a C4. Couldn't take my eyes off the A2. Even sat in the C4 and looked out the window at the A2. :D

it just me that does nt like the bit on the front bumper? Its won 17 cups what for? Altho its a nice car i cant see any thing that makes this car a prize winner. I do want his carbon fibre spoiler tho.

alexwharton said:
it just me that does nt like the bit on the front bumper? Its won 17 cups what for? Altho its a nice car i cant see any thing that makes this car a prize winner. I do want his carbon fibre spoiler tho.
I have a feeling that the spoiler is just a standard one with a carbon vinyl stuck to it.

Cheers,

Mike

Yes the ABT sportsline genuine carbon (non-imitation) panel is to be directly glued onto the stock rear spoiler. Only available for the short spoilers, i.e. for 1.4 petrol and 1.4 diesels.

andyman said:
...however that white one is fantastic!!:cool:

Below pictured white A2 is well reputed over here.

Back