It's bleedin cold!

ldtopham

Is it possible to gain access to the flap motors for the x2 centre blowers above the radio? I have searched and ended up at the following link
www.a2-freun.de/forum/showthread.php?t=25626&page=3
but can't work out which side I should be looking at on a UK car to get at the motor, Bablefish tried it's best but I still couldn't understand the text!

All climate control operations are as normal apart from the occupant vents which aren't getting any air. The car has been sat for a few months and I'm hoping I can 'excite' the motors to get some warmth back in the cabin.

Any help appreciated.

Lee

2002 A2TDI SE

plug in a Vag-Com and ask it to do the motor test. I can't remember the code to do it, but you can and I'd recommend it.
When you've run it and know which one you want to change, LMK and I'll translate the appropriate bits if necessary.

Bret

Cheers for the quick reply. Who comes recommended near to J26 M62 who can offer a Vag-Com diagnostic?

Regards,

Lee

Spike, sounds like that may be worth a shot. I'm sure it has occured due to the car not being used regular. I'll search out Skiptons details and get it booked in.

Cheers,

Lee

Back